National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) invited applications for the post of Professor/Associate Professor. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 11 October 2018.
Notification Number –08/2018-19
Last Date of Application - 11 October 2018
NITTTR Vacancy Details
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Education and Management (E & M)
Eligibility Criteria for Professor/Associate Professor Posts
- Professor: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout and 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least four years should be at the level of Associate Professor in Central Institutes / state universities.
- Associate Professor: D. with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout and 6 years Teaching/Research/Industrial experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor in Central Institutes/State Universities.
How to Apply for NITTTRD Professor/Associate Professor Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Director, NITTTR, Kolkata, Block – FC, Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700106" latest by 11 October 2018.
Rs 1000/-.No fees for SC/ST/Differently abled persons (PWD) candidates