NLC India Limited Job Notification: NLC India Limited has invited applications for the 170 Technical Diploma Apprentices. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 June 2019.
- Online Application starting date: 20 May 2019
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 02 June 2019
- Last date for applying NLC INDIA LIMITED: 04 June 2019
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 10 June 2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 17 June 2019
NLC India Limited Vacancy Details
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 170
- Chemical Engineering-12
- Civil Engineering-4
- Computer Engineering-15
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering-48
- Electronics and Communication Engineering-7
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering-4
- Mechanical Engineering-73
- Mining Engineering-7
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentices Post Job
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- Candidates should have Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of
- Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the website http://boat-srp.com on or before 04 June 2019. Visit the official website https://www.nlcindia.com for details.