North East Frontier Railway NFR Recruitment 2019: North East Frontier Railway NFR has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lab Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 July 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 15 July 2019
North East Frontier Railway NFR Vacancy Details
- Nursing Superintendent – 9 Posts
- Health and Malaria Inspector – 2 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 1 Post
- Pharmacist- 1 Post
- ECG/Technician – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Paramedical Staff Posts
- Nursing Superintendent – Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Health and Malaria Inspector – B.Sc. having studied chemistry as a main/optional subject in any branch of chemistry while undertaking the course.
- Lab Assistant – 12th with science plus a diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Pharmacist- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institute.
- ECG/Technician – 10+2/Graduation in Science having certificate/diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/Cardiology/Cardiology Technology from a recognized University.
Pay Scale for Paramedical Staff Posts
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs. 44, 900/- (Level-7)
- Health and Malaria Inspector – Rs. 35, 400/- (Level – 6)
- Lab Assistant – Rs. 21, 700/- (Level – 3)
- Pharmacist- Rs. 29, 200/- (Level – 5)
- ECG/Technician – Rs. 19, 900/- (Level – 2)
How to apply for North East Frontier Railway NFR Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 July 2019 in CMS Office Alipurduar JN Railway Hospital along with documents.