NPCIL Job Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invited applications for the post ofStipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Operator and Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 12 November 2018.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission –18 October 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 12 November2018
NPCIL Vacancy Details
Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Category I) Diploma Holder in Engineering – 17 Posts
- Mechanical – 9 Posts
- Electrical – 7 Posts
- Electronics – 1 Post
Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2) (Category II)– 14 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) (Category II) – 57 Posts
- Electrician – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation – 8 Posts
- Fitter – 31 Posts
- Electronics – 6 Posts
- Machinist - 2 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant– Rs. 35,400/-Per Month
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator and Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer – Rs. 21,700/-Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Trainee Jobs
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant - Diploma in Engineering
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator: 12th class passed or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer – 10thclass passed with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant field.
How to Apply for the NPCIL Trainee Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online through www.npcilcareers.co.in from 18 October 2018 to 12 November2018.