Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invited applications for the post Assistant Grade, Nurse, Pathology, Pharmacist, Stipendiary Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 November 2015.
Advertisement No: RR Site/HRM/02/2015
Last Date of Application: 10 November 2015
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Vacancy Details
- Assistant Grade-1: 14 Posts
- Nurse ‘A’: 04 Posts
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B): 01 Post
- Pharmacist/B: 01 Post
- Stipendiary Trainee: 05 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator: 05 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI): 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Various Jobs
- Assistant Grade-1: Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For Finance & Accounts,Commerce Graduates and for Contracts & Materials Management Science Graduates (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) and Commerce Graduates will be preferred.
- Nurse ‘A’: XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) + valid registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India.
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B): B.Sc.with minimum 50% marks + One year Diploma in Medical Lab.Technology (D.M.L.T.) with 60% marks OR B.Sc. in Medical Lab.Technology (M.L.T.) with 60% marks.
- Pharmacist/B: H.S.C.(10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- Stipendiary Trainee: Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India.
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator: HSC (10 +2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI): SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in Electrician/Turner/Fitter/Welder.
Age Limit for Various Jobs
- Assistant Grade-1: 21-28 years
- Nurse ‘A’, Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B): 18-30 years
- Pharmacist/B, Stipendiary Trainee: 18-25 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator, Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI): 18-24 years
How to Apply for the NPCIL Various Jobs 2015
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post by visiting the official site of NPCIL at www.npcil.nic.in and send the filled up application form along with other essential documents to Deputy Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section, Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303 on or before 10 November 2015.