NPCIL Recruitment 2018
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant grade I, Stenographer, Nurse, X-ray Technician and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 24 May 2018.
Advertisement No: RR Site/HRM/01/2018
Last Date of Application: 24 May 2018.
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
- Nurse A (Female) - 05 Posts
- Nurse A (Male) - 03 Posts
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant /B) - 01 Post
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/C) - 01 Post
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician / B) - 02 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(HR) - 17 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A) - 20 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM) - 10 Posts
- Steno Grade-1 - 10 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant, Steno, and Other Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Nurse A: 10+2 and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) along with valid registration Central/State Nursing Council in India OR B.Sc.(Nursing) OR Nursing “A” Certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces.
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant /B): B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and One-year Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (D.M.L.T.) with 60% marks or B.Sc. in Medical Lab. Technology (M.L.T.) with 60% marks.
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/C): 10+2 in Science with minimum 60% marks + One-year medical Radiography/ X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate Experience: 2 years of relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification.
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician / B): 10+2 in Science with minimum 60% marks and One-year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant.
- Assistant Grade-1(HR): A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks.
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A): A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM): A Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) OR Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
- Steno Grade-1: A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
Selection Process for Assistant, Steno, and Other Post
Written Examination and Skill test will be held for selection of candidates.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for Assistant, Steno, and Other Post
Applications will be accepted online through the official website. The last date of application is 24 May 2018.
Detailed Notification of NPCIL Recruitment 2018
AIIMS, Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 for 05 Public Health Nurse and Librarian Posts
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018 for 17 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Other Posts
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 for Nurse and Librarian Post