National Power Training Institute (NPTI) invited application for admission to Post-Diploma Course (Thermal Power Plant Engineering). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 September 2015.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 September 2015
• Display of Merit List: 26 October 2015
• Admission Starting Date: 09 November 2015
Details of Course
• Name of Course: Post-Diploma Course (Thermal Power Plant Engineering)
• Number of Seats: 77
• Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application on plain paper along with DD of Rs 700. Application must reach Principal Director, National Power Training Institute (SR), Block-14, Neyvelli-607803.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
DU Admission 2018: Registration window for Undergraduate courses available now
DU Admissions 2018:Online Application Form available now, check here to apply
SNAP Exam 2018: Registrations commences; Exam to be held in December
IIM Calcutta lowers CAT 2017 Cutoff weight to 56%; Academics to weight 40%