Health & Family Welfare Department, State Health Society, Govt. of Nagaland invited applications for recruitment to the post of Audiologist & Audiometrist. Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format before 20 February 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 20 February 2015
- Date of Interview: 23 February 2015
Details of Posts:
Total no. of Posts: 12 Posts
- Audiologist: 6 posts
- Audiometrist: 6 posts
- Audiologist: Rs.20000/- to Rs.25000/-
- Audiometrist: Rs.13000/- to Rs.15000/-
- Audiologist: PU (Sc.) with 4 years degree course in Audiology from a recognized institutions or university.
- Audiometrist: PU (Sc.) with DHLS from a recognized institutions or university.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format. Application form complete in all respect, along with all relevant documents and phone no. should be sent to the Mission Director, National Rural Mission, Nagaland, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Ruziezou, Kohima 797001 before 20 February 2015. Candidates can attend interview on 23 February 2015 at 11:00 am at IDSP Conference Hall, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Kohima. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.