Odisha Biodiversity Board Regional Plant Resource Centre Campus Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to 02 posts State Project Coordinator and Scientific/Technical Assistant. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 30 June 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 30 June 2015
Details of Post
1. State Project Co-Ordinator: 01 post
2. Scientific/ Technical Assistant: 01 post
1. State Project Co-Ordinator: Candidate should have completed Masters Degree in Forestry/ Agricultural Sciences/ Horticultural Sciences/ Natural Sciences/ Life Sciences / Environmental Sciences with proven experience in project implementation and management and have 5 years proven experience and knowledge in implementing and coordinating biodiversity related projects and be fluent in written and Spoken English (and also in Hindi) and a Regional local language.
2. Scientific/ Technical Assistant: Candidate should have completed Degree in the field of Environmental Science/ Agricultural Sciences/ Life Science/ Forestry /Horticultural Sciences/ Biological Sciences and be fluent in written and Spoken English (and also in Hindi) and a Regional local language.
Age Limit: Below 45 years
1. State Project Co-Ordinator: Rs. 50,000/-PM (consolidated)
2. Scientific/ Technical Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- to 25,000/-PM (consolidated) depending on educational qualification and experience
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible for the post can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to The Member Secretary Odisha Biodiversity Board before 30 June 2015.
AAI Recruitment 2018-19 for 26 Senior Assistant Electronics Posts, Apply till 18 January
IHMCTAN, Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for Librarian Post
NCBS Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 6 Administrative Assistant Posts @ncbs.res.in
TMC, Varanasi Recruitment 2018, Apply for 99 Scientific Assistant, Nurse and Other Posts