Odisha Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Training Officer 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 31 August 2013. The Orissa Staff Selection Commission was set up in the year 1994 for selecting suitable candidates to fill up the vacancies in State cadre Group-C /Class-III posts, as may be notified.
• Opening Date of Online Application: 1 August 2013
• Closing Date for Online Application: 31 August 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 7 September 2013
Name of Post: Assistant Training Officer
Total no. of post: 489
• Candidate age should be between 18-32 years as on 1 January 2013.
• Age relaxation will be as per rule.
10th class or equivalent examination of a recognized board with necessary technical qualification.
• Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.100/- (for SEBC Candidates, other than those who belong to PWD Category) only through treasury challan under the held of account”0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-examination fees-0047″.
• The candidates have to deposit the fee either through online mod or offline mode by using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
• ST/ST category candidates and persons with disability are exempted from paying examination fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- per month
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website for OSSC (www.odishassc.in) on or before 31 August 2013.
• After successful submission of online application, candidates are required to take print out of Application form (two copies, one OSSC copy and the other Application copy).
• OSSC copy should be sent to the Commission as a detailed application form, attaching attested photocopies of the certificates in proof of date of birth, record of educational career, caste etc.
• The Detailed Application form with all the requisite certificates/documents and with the ink-signed signature of the candidate at the indicated space on the form has to be submitted to the commission, Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection commission, Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT TRAINING OFFICERR” by Speed post/Regd. Post., or in person at the appropriate drop box in the commission’s office on or before 7 September 2013.
For Detailed Notification
SSC issued Admit Card for CAPF, Delhi Police, CISF (SI, ASI) Exam 2016, Find Scheme & Syllabus
SSCWR Declared Final Result for Technical Superintendent Posts 2016
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Examination 2016 Admit Card Released by Central Region
SSC-CR, Declared Final Result for Training Equipment Operator & Accounts Clerk Post 2015