Odisha SSC Notified Recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant 2013
Odisha Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant 2013.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 22 August 2013. The Orissa Staff Selection Commission was set up in the year 1994 for selecting suitable candidates to fill up the vacancies in State cadre Group-C /Class-III posts, as may be notified.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 24 July 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 22 August 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31 August 2013
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
Total no. of post: 118
- Candidate age should be between 18-32 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation will be as per rule.
12th pass or equivalent examination with Odia as one of the subject in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E. standard or passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class – VII or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School standard conducted by Education department.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.100/- (for SEBC Candidates, other than those who belong to PWD Category) only through treasury challan under the held of account”0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-examination fees-0047″.
- The candidates have to deposit the fee either through online mod or offline mode by using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
- ST/ST category candidates and persons with disability are exempted from paying examination fee
Pay Scale: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and computer skill test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website for OSSC (www.odishassc.in) on or before 22 August 2013.
- After successful submission of online application, candidates are required to take print out of Application form (two copies, one OSSC copy and the other Application copy).
- OSSC copy should be sent to the Commission as a detailed application form, attaching attested photocopies of the certificates in proof of date of birth, record of educational career, caste etc.
- The Detailed Application form with all the requisite certificates/documents and with the ink-signed signature of the candidate at the indicated space on the form has to be submitted to the commission, Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection commission, Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 by Speed post/Regd. Post., or in person at the appropriate drop box in the commission’s office on or before 31 August 2013.