Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 for 06 Chemist & Other Posts
Oil India Limited invited applications for the post of Drilling Engineers & other Posts on Contract Basis. The eligible candidates can appear for interview on the prescribed date.
Oil India Limited Jobs Notification: Oil India Limited invited applications for the post of Drilling Engineers & other Posts on Contract Basis. The eligible candidates can appear for interview on the prescribed date.
Date of Walk in Interview:
- Drilling Engineers: 06 June 2017
- HSE Officer: 07 June 2017
- Civil Engineers: 07 June 2017
- Chemist: 08 June 2017
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details
- Drilling Engineers: 2 Posts
- HSE Officer: 1 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 1 Posts
- Chemist: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Chemist & Other Posts Job
- Drilling Engineers: B.E./B.Tech. in Engineering or PGD in Petroleum Exploration or equivalent from a recognized University (Approved by AICTE/UGC).
- HSE Officer: Graduate Degree (4 year regular course) from any recognized university in any discipline of Engineering Or Diploma of three years regular duration from any recognized university.
- Civil Engineers: B.E. or B.Tech. degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Chemist: Post Graduation in Chemistry of minimum 02 years duration or BE/ B.Tech. degree in Chemical Engineering of minimum 04 years from a recognized University.
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Chemist & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may appear walk-in-interview along with their original mark sheet and copies of experience certificates, testimonials, etc, to Training & Placement Office, Swarnotsav Bhavan, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)- 533003, A.P.