Candidates can now apply for the admissions to M. Tech. courses in Odisha by filling the OJEE PG-2015 application form. The last date to apply for OJEE PG-2015 is March 5th, 2015. The Application Form for OJEE PG-2015 is available online and candidates have to upload their photograph, signature and left thumb impression along with the application form.
Click here to apply for OJEE PG-2015
How to apply:
The candidates are required to apply only online as per procedure detailed below.
1. Candidates can apply for OJEE - 2015 only “Online”.
2. Information Brochure can be downloaded from the website www.ojee.nic.in/www.odishajee.com.
3. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing OJEE-2015 website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
4. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
5. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website (www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com). Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified.
6. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
- Proof of fee payment.
- 3 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of Online Application.
7. The fee can be remitted through either of the following ways:
- By Debit Card / credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/internet banking). OR
- Remittance through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE-2015 Bank Account with Bank of Baroda or Canara Bank.
Odisha JEE PG-2015 will be held for a total of 3700 seats for the M. Tech. programmes at the various Government and private colleges in various disciplines. Candidates must qualify in OJEE 2015 PG to be able to avail admissions in the M. Tech. courses across the state of Odisha.