Odisha Tribal Empowerment & Livelihoods Programme (OTELP), Malkangiri invited applications for recruitment to posts of Experts in Social & Land Water Conservation fields. The candidates eligible can apply for the openings in the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2017 by 1:00 PM.
Notification Details: No 68/ 2017
Last Date of Application : 15 May 2017
OTELP Plus, Malkangiri Vacancy Details:
- Expert Social & ME Cum Livelihood : 03 Posts
- Expert Land & Water Conservation Engineering : 03 Posts
- Experts Account & Data Management : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for OTELP Plus, Malkangiri Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Expert Social & ME Cum Livelihood : Post Graduate in Sociology/ Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Anthropology/ MSW/ MBA Specialization in Marketing. Minimum 1 year relevant experience in Watershed rural development related programme. Graduate in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ B.V.Sc./ B.F.Sc.
- Expert Land & Water Conservation Engineering : Graduate in Agriculture Engineering/ Civil Engineering. Candidates with an additional qualification in post graduation in soil and water conservation engineering will be given preference.
- Experts Account & Data Management : Post Graduate/ Graduate in Commerce with Tally certificate BBA finance/ MBA finance with no experience.
Selection Process for OTELP Plus, Malkangiri Posts
The selections for these posts will be done through an Interview and verification of documents.
How to Apply for OTELP Plus, Malkangiri Posts:
Eligible and desirous candidates must submit application forms in the prescribed format must reach Project Administrator, OTELP Plus, ITDA, Malkangiri. The last date to submit the duly filled application forms is 15 May 2017 by 1:00 PM. The website www.malkangiri.nic.in can also be referred to for any other queries.
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams