Paradip Port Trust invited applications for Chief Officer and Engineer-in-Charge Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2015.
Last Date of Application: 31 March 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Chief Officer- 01 Post
- Engineer-in-Charge- 02 Posts
- Chief Officer-
- Minimum + 2 pass
- Essential: Must hold certificate of competency of 2nd Mate (FG)/ COC Master (NCV)/Inland Master 1st Class under Inland Vessel Act Or;
- Completed a course of Deck Apprenticeship of 4 years on a foreign going ship Or;
- Chief Petty Officer from Indian Navy (seaman branch)
- Minimum 3 years experience in marine operation.
- Must hold certificate of Inland Engineers under IV act or MEO Class-IV issued by DG Shipping, Govt. of India or Equivalent certificate from other country recognized by DG Shipping.
- Should have 5 years of experience in operation and maintenance of Tugs and Floating crafts.
Age Limit: 35 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to: Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142 should reach the office of Secretary, Paradip Port Trust so as to reach on or before 31 March 2015.