Paradip Port Trust invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Welfare Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 July 2013. Paradip Port is one of the Major Ports of India serving the Eastern and Central parts of the country. The foundation stone for Paradip port was laid on 3 January 1962 by Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Its hinterland extends to the States of Odisha, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar. The Port mainly deals with bulk cargo apart from other clean cargoes.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 10 July 2013
Details of Vacancy:
Name of the post: Senior Welfare Officer
Total No. of Posts: 1
- Candidate age should not exceed 35 years as on 1 May 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Degree or Diploma in Social Science from a recognized University/Institution.
- 5 years experience as a Labour Welfare Officer/Industrial Relations Officer in an Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking.
- Knowledge of local language.
Pay Scale: Rs. 20600-46500/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can submit the application duly signed giving name, date of birth, permanent and present address, religion, caste, qualification starting from HSC with percentage of mark secured, caste certificate in the prescribed format from the competent authority and work experience with copies of all certificates along-with two pass-port size photographs should reach to the address given below latest by 10 July 2013.
Paradip Port Trust,
At/Po: Paradip Port,
Odisha, Pin: 754 142
For more information, CLICK HERE