Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invited online applications for the post of Assistant Professor and Deputy Medical Superintendent for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 13 August 2018.
Advertisement Number - PGI/RC/2018/ 082/4304
- Starting Date of Online Application -18 July 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 13 August 2018
- Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee in the Bank - 16 August 2018
- Last Date for Print-Out of Online Application - 20 August 2018
PGIMER Vacancy Details
Assistant Professors - 7 Posts
- Gen. Medicine- 1 Post
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology - 1 Post
- Ophthalmology - 1 Post
- Orthopaedics - 1 Post
- Pediatrics - 1 Post
- Radio Diagnosis - 1 Post
- Deputy Medical Superintendent - 1 Post
How to Become College Professor:
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and Deputy Medical Superintendent Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Professor - A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub section (3) of the Section 13 of the Act.) and MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. 3 years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty concerned after obtaining the qualifying degree of MD/MS.
- Deputy Medical Superintendent - A recognized medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or Pan II of the 3rd Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical council Act 1956 Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the 34th Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of the Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. MD (Hospital Administration)/ MHA recognized by Medical Council of India Or MD/MS in any clinical specialty with 3 years experience in Hospital administration of a 200 bedded hospital.
- Assistant Professor - 50 Years
- Deputy Medical Superintendent - 21 to 40 years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professor and Deputy Medical Superintendent Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for PGIMER Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012 latest by 13 August 2018.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs