Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 January 2015 and appear for the interview on 30 January 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 28 January 2015
- Date of Interview: 30 January 2015
Details of Posts:
Total No. of vacancies: 02
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 post
- Project Assistant: 1 post
- Educational Qualification
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Candidate must have Masters Degree in Genetics, Life Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology.
- Project Assistant: Candidate must be a Graduate in any Stream and Good Working Knowledge of Computer Proficiency in MS Word, Excel Office and Project Management.
- Age Limit:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Candidate age should be up to 28 years.
- Project Assistant: Candidate age should be up to 30 years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply through prescribed application format. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required certificates and documents should be submitted to the Department of Gastroenterology Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Sector-12-A Chandigarh – 160012 before 28 January 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.