Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor and Senior Resident for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 02 August 2018.
Advertisement Number - PGI/RC/2018/079/3174
Walk-in-Interview - 02 August 2018 at 10:00 AM
PGIMER Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professors PGIMER Satellite Centre, Sangrur - 8 Posts
- Senior Residents PGIMER Satellite Centre, Sangrur - 6 Posts
- Senior Residents PGIMER Satellite Centre, Una - 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and Senior Resident Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Professor - A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub section (3) of the Section 13 of the Act.) and MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. 3 years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty concerned after obtaining the qualifying degree of MD/MS.
- Senior Resident - A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 and a postgraduate qualification of an Indian University or equivalent degree.
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professor and Senior Resident Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for PGIMER Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview at in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh on 02 August 2018 at 10:00 AM.