Pondicherry University invited applications for the recruitment of Three (03) Research Associates in the Department of International Business. The eligible candidates can apply to work in the following ICSSR sponsored Major Research Project. Pondicherry University is acentral university in Puducherry, India. Founded in 1985 by the Government of India, the university is a collegiate university with a jurisdiction spread over the Union Territories of Puducherry, Lakshadweep and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
• Last Date of Submitting Application: 12 December, 2013.
Details of Posts
Name of the Project: “Developing A Sustainable Business Model To Discharge Corporate Social Responsibility (Csr) By Small And Medium Enterprises (Smes)”.
Name of the Post: Research Assosiate.
No.of Positions: 03 (Three).
Funding Agency: ICSSR–Sponsered Research Project, Govt. of India.
Project Duration: 2 Years.
Project Fellowship: Rs. 16000/- P.M. (Consolidated).
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience:
MBA/ M.Com., with a minimum of 55 % marks in related subject. (50% in case of SC/ST). The candidate with research experience, M.Phil, Ph.D.,/ NET/ SET will get preference.
The candidate to be appointed as Research Associates should be below the age of 40 years at the time of appointment.
• Interested candidates for the above mentioned post may send their complete Bio-Data along with the attested copies of certificates and Mark Sheets of Degrees.
Applications should be address to “Assistant Professor” and send it at Principal Director: ICSSR- Major Project Department of International Business, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry–605014.
• The last date of receiving the applications along with necessary documents/ proof copy is 12.12.2013.
• The advanced copy of application may be communicated via e-mail.
• Selected candidates will be called for interview.
• No TA/ DA to be provided to attend the interview.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview which will be conducted by the administration.