Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad Jobs Notification: PRL, Ahmedabad has invited applications for Office Trainee posts for for Udaipur Solar Observatory, Udaipur & Mt. Abu Infrared Observatory, Mt .Abu. The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-Skill Test scheduled to be held on 10 May 2019.
- Advt. No. 03/2019) Date: 05/05/2019
Important Dates for PRL, Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019
- Date of Walk-in-Skill Test: 10 May 2019 from 09.30 AM to 11.30 AM (Reporting time up to 11.30 AM)
Vacancy Details of PRL, Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Office Trainee – 02 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for PRL, Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019
- Office Trainee - Graduate in Arts / Commerce/ Management / Science / Law / Computer Applications (with at least 55% Marks) from a recognized University / Institute (Engineers are not eligible). Candidate should have knowledge of computer operations, Microsoft Office & Hindi word processing.
Age Limits (as on 30 April 2019)
- Office Trainee – 18 – 26 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
English for General Competition
Selection Procedure for PRL, Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Walk-in-Skill Test being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for PRL, Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-Skill Test scheduled to be held on 10 May 2019 along with their application on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents at Main Gate, Udaipur Solar Observatory (Physical Research Laboratory), Dewali, Badi Road, Udaipur 313 004, Rajasthan. The reporting time for the Walk-in-Skill Test is up to 11.30AM.