Rail Coach Factory invited application for recruitment to the post of Apprentices. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 July 2013. Established in 1986, the Rail Coach Factory (RCF) is the second coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. Its foundation stone was laid by the then Prime Minister of India Mr. Rajiv Gandhi. It is located 4-5 km away from Kapurthala and some of its area touches Hussainpur which is a small town. It has manufactured around more than 25,000 passenger coaches of 51 different types including self propelled passenger vehicles.
• Date of Screening and Physical Efficiency Test: 12 July 2013
• Time of Screening and Physical Efficiency Test: From 08:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Name of the Post: Apprentices
• Candidate age should be between 18 years -33 years as on 12 July 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Candidates should have completed Apprenticeship in terms of Apprentice Act 1961.
• Candidates should have passed NCVT test from Technical Training School, Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala.
• Candidates should possess certificate from NCVT in support of their having qualified as a trade apprenticeship.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + grade pay Rs. 1800/-
Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of their performance in screening & physical efficiency test.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can attend for screening & physical efficiency test with filled application form on 12 July 2013.
• Candidate should bring all original testimonials related to educational, technical qualifications with proof of date of birth, caste etc and one set of photocopy of testimonials duly attested and two self signed recent passport size photographs.
• Candidate should report to Asst. Personnel Officer-I, RCF/Kapurthala at Maharaha Ranjit Singh Stadium, Rail Coach Factory/Kapurthala on 12 July 2013 from 08:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
For more information, CLICK HERE
Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2019, 78 Vacancies for DEO/Executive Assistant/Office Asst Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018-19 for 21 Posts against Sports Quota Posts
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019, Apply for 21 Posts against Sports Quota
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 for 14 Scouts & Guides Quota Posts