Reserve Bank of India Job Notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invited applications for the post of Director & Curator. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 July 2018.
Last Date of Application: 27 July 2018
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Details
- Director: 01 Post
- Curator: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Director & Curator Posts Job
- Director: Full-time Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree (PhD) in Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or Economics from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute. The Master’s degree should have been acquired with at least 55% marks.
- Curator: Second Class Masters or equivalent Degree with at least 55 per cent marks from a recognized University in History/ Economics/Fine Arts /Archaeology/Museology/Numismatics.
- Director: Not more than 57 years
- Curator: Not more than 50 years
- Director: At least fifteen years of experience in the area of Data Analytics, Data Science or Statistics/ Econometrics in commercial banks/ large financial companies / financial services organizations / large IT services companies with financial domain of which 5 years of managerial or supervisory experience as Director or experience in Academics and Research in a reputed University.
- Curator: 5 years' experience in a museum preferably under the control of Central/State Government/ reputed autonomous bodies or 5 years' administrative/ research experience in responsible post in areas related to museology.
How to Apply for the RBI Director & Curator Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by visiting the official site of RBI at https://www.rbi.org.in/ and send the filled up application form along with other details on or before 27 July 2018.