RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Data Analyst, Consultant and Others tomorrow.i.e. 5 September 2020 at 6 PM. All those candidates who have not yet completed their applications are advised to fill up the application form before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush on the official website of RBI.i.e. 5 September 2020.
All those applicants who have already paid fees/submitted their applications, if they so desire, will have the option to update their additional pre-educational qualification
experience if any. Such candidates may forward the details of their additional pre-educational qualification experience, if any, mentioning their Name and registration ID latest by September 5, 2020.
The Reserve Bank of India had released an important notice regarding the employment notice dated April 01, 2020. The bank has decided that the Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges has been started on www.rbi.org.in up between from 3 August 2020 and the Online Applications can be filled on to 22 August 2020.
Earlier, the Bank of India has deferred the dates for Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges for Lateral
Recruitment of Consultants/Specialists /Analyst – On Contract basis due to countrywide lockdown. The online applications were scheduled from 9 to 29 April 2020.
Online Applications, once started at rbi.org.in. Candidates will be able to directly access the online application from this article. The bank will hire candidates for Consultant, Specialist, IS Auditor and Others in various departments. Candidates holding the requisite qualification will be able to apply through the online mode at rbi.org.in from 3 August onwards.
All Interested candidates are advised to check the brief of the posts before applying to post. The candidates will be directly able to apply on these posts through this article, once the link for RBI Recruitment 2020 is activated at rbi.org.in.
We are providing here the details of RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, important dates and other essential details in this article.
- Commencement of submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 3 August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 5 September 2020
RBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Consultant - Applied Maths - 3 Posts
- Consultant - Applied Econometrics - 3 Posts
- Economist - Macroeconomic Modelling - 1 Post
- Data Analyst/MPD - 1 Post
- Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) - 2 Posts
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS) - 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) - 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/DEIO - 2 Posts
- IS Auditor - 2 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit - 1 Post
- Accounts Specialist - 1 Post
- System Administrator - 9 Posts
- Project Administrator - 5 Posts
- Network Administrator - 6 Posts
RBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Consultant - Applied Maths, Consultant - Applied Econometrics, Economist - Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO - Candidates holding Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
- IS Auditor -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance / Cyber security and Digital Threat Management.
- Specialist in Forensic Audit - CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PGDM
- Accounts Specialist - CA /ICWA
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Consultant - Applied Maths, Consultant - Applied Econometrics, Economist - Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist - 30 to 40 years
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -25 to 35 years
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 3 to 5 September August 2020. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks for details.
Latest Government Jobs: