Regional Institute of Education Job Notification:
Regional Institute of Education (RIE), National Council of Educational Research & Training invited applications for recruitment to the posts of TGT (Science), Lab Technician, Engineer Gr.-II and Jr. Project Fellow (JPF). The eligible candidates can appear for the interview on 17 November 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17 November 2016
Regional Institute of Education Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- TGT (Science)- 01 Post
- Lab Technician- 01 Post
- Engineer Gr.-II- 01 Post
- Jr. Project Fellow (JPF)- 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Regional Institute of Education Jr. Project Fellow and Other Jobs:
- TGT (Science)- Four years integrated degree course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Lab Technician- MA in Psychology.
- Engineer Gr.-II- Diploma in Radio/ Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering recognized by the Government of India.
- Jr. Project Fellow (JPF)- M.Sc. (Maths)/ M.Ed.
Selection Procedure for Regional Institute of Education Jr. Project Fellow and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Regional Institute of Education Jr. Project Fellow and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 17 November 2016.