Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow and other Posts. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 26 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission - 26 May 2017
RFRI Vacancy Details
Project Name- Co-ordinated Research Programme on Agar (Aquilaria malaccensis Lamk)
- Junior Research Fellow- 05 Posts
- Field Assistant – 02 Posts
Project Name- Conversation and Evaluation of Bamboo Genetic Resources in Northeast India
- Junior Research Fellow- 03 Posts
- Field Assistant -01 Post
Project Name- Performance evaluation of native plant growth promoting rhizobacteria for crop productivity enhancement in Jhum fields of Nagaland
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
Project Name – Exploration and utilization of wild mushroom diversity in Mizoram.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
Project Name- Phyto-diversity and carbon stock assessment of Trees Outside Forests in Upper Assam using Remote sensing and GIS
- JRF-01 Post
- Project Assistant- 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow and other Posts
- JRF- First class M.Sc in Forestry/Agriculture/Botany/Plant Pathology/Microbiology/Life Science/Ecology/Enviornmental Science.
- Project Assistant- B.Sc in Life Science/Enviornmental Science/Forestry/Botany/Ecology/Agricultural.
- Field Assistant- B.Sc in Forestry/Agricultural/Botany.
(Note: for educational qualifications, candidates must check official notification)
Age- 28 years
How to apply for RFRI, Junior Research Fellow and other Posts
Eligible candidates can download application form from the official website. Candidates are required to bring duly filled in applications along with the documents at the time of Interview on 26 May 2017 at Rain Forest Research Institute, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, Post Box No. 136, Sotai, Jorhat-785001, Assam.
Scroll down for more jobs