Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited applications from eligible candidates for 55 various posts. Eligible candidates register online for the post before 9 February 2015.
Closing date for submitting applications: 9 February 2015
Details of Post
1. Senior Manager (E-5): 2 posts
2. Medical Officers (ME-1): 1 Post
3. Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (S-3*): 28 Posts
4. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (S-1*): 24 Posts
1. Senior Manager (E-5): Rs. 43200-3%-66000/-
2. Medical Officers (ME-1): Rs. 20600-3%-46500/-
3. Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (S-3*): Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-
4. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (S-1*): Rs. 15830-3%-22150/-
1. Senior Manager: Candidate should have Degree in Electrical Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters) from AICTE approved college or recognised university/Institution.
2. Medical Officers: Candidate should have MBBS from a University/Institute recognised by MCI.
3. Operator cum Technician (Trainee): Candidate should have Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Civil/Metallurgy/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering from a Govt. recognised institute.
4. Attendant cum Technician: Candidate should have Matriculation with ITI (full time) in Fitter/Electrician/Machinist/Welder Trade from a Govt. recognised institute.
1. Senior Manager (E-5): 43 years
2. Medical Officers (ME-1): 30 years
3. Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (S-3*): 28 years
4. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (S-1*): 28 years
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through SAIL’s website, www.sail.co.in(Career tab). After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other relevant details. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the Application Registration Portal and update the receipt number of the fees on the website before 12 February 2015.
CSPGCL Recruitment 2019, Apply for 18 Assistant Manager and other Posts
Air India Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 50 Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver Posts in AIATSL
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for Engineer and Supervisor Posts, Apply till 20 December
IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineering Assistant and other Posts