Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (TRIHMS), Arunachal Pradesh has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 September 2017.
No DME, T&R/P&D/2/2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 30 September 2017
TRIHMS Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor: 25 posts
- Epidemiologist: 1 post
- Sr. Resident/Registrar: 18 posts
- Jr. Resident: 25 posts
- Demonstrator/Tutor: 11 posts
- Lady Medical Officer: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor, Jr. Resident & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Professor: MS/MD/MSc in the concerned subject or DNB.
- Epidemiologist: MS/MD/MSc in the concerned subject or DNB.
- Sr. Resident/Registrar: MD/MS/DNB and Registered with AP Medical Council.
- Jr. Resident: MBBS degree and Registered with AP State Medical Council.
- Demonstrator/Tutor: MBBS/MSc in the relevant subject and Registered with AP Medical Council for Medical Graduates/registration with relevant council if any.
- Lady Medical Officer: MBBS degree and Registered with AP State Medical Council.
How to Apply for Assistant Professor, Jr. Resident & Other posts
Eligible candidates can submit the applications along with other necessary documents to the Directorate of Medical Education Training & Research, TRIHMS Medical College, Nahariagun, Arunachal Pradesh on or before 30 September 2017.