SSA Punjab Recruitment 2020: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Department of School Education Punjab has again extended the last date of application for the post of Master/Mistress. Eligible and interested candidates can now submit Punjab Education Department Master online application on SSA official website - educationrecruitmentboard.com on or before 25 August 2020.
Earlier, the board has increased vacancies for Cadre Posts to 3294. SSA Punjab Teacher Online Application Link is given below. Candidates can also apply through the direct link of online application given in this article.
A total of 3294 vacancies are available for various subjects including Maths, Science, Hindi, English, Social Science, and Punjabi language. More details on Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Teacher Recruitment such as eligibility, vacancy details, age limit, applicant process etc. are available below
- Starting Date for Submitting Application – 02 March 2020
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 25 August 2020
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan SSA Vacancy Details
Master Cadre – 3294 Posts
- English – 880+ 75 Posts
- Science – 700 + 507 Posts
- Maths – 450 + 514 Posts
- Punjabi – 60 + 2 Posts
- Social Studies - 52 + 2 Posts
- Hindi - 40 + 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan SSA Master Cadre Posts
- Should have passed Graduation with 45o/o marks in the case of General category candidates and 40%o marks in the case'of _^n6d, fd* Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, '1 atf a I a, Backward Classes and Physical Handicapped Candidates from a recognized university or institution and should have passed Hindi as an elective subject for three years of Graduation;
- Ed from a recognized university .or institution with Hindi as one of the teaching subjects as per guidelines of University Grants Commission
18 – 37 Years
How to Apply for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan SSA Jobs 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on official website of Department of School Education Punjab www.educationrecruitmentboard.com from 02 March 2020 to 25 August 2020.
- GEN & Other Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Category: Rs. 500/ -
- Ex- Servicemen: No Fee