Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) invited applications for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20 July 2014.
Small Industries Development Bank of India is an independent financial institution aimed to aid the growth and development of micro, small and medium-scale enterprises (MSME) in India. It was set up on 2 April 1990 through an act of parliament; it was incorporated initially as a wholly owned subsidiary of Industrial Development Bank of India.
Opening date for online Application Forms: 1 July 2014
Closing date for online Application Forms: 20 July 2014
- Name of the post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
- Total Number of vacancies: 80
Pay scale: Rs.41000/- approx
- Bachelor or Master Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing professional qualifications like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, Engineering, and Diploma in Banking from a recognized Institute.
- Candidate’s age should be between 21-28 years as on 1 July 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fees through internet banking/debit/credit card.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’ through the Bank’s website www.sidbi.in.
- No other means/mode of application will be acceptable.