Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC) Notified Recruitment for 03 Various Posts 2014
Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC), New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Director (PDF)/ Deputy Director(PDF) on deputation
Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC), New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Director (PDF)/ Deputy Director(PDF) on deputation (including short terms contract) basis from employees of the Central/State Governments/Central/State Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings. Maximum period of deputation shall be three (03) years in respect of Central Govt. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 March 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 March 2014.
Details of Posts
- Director (Projects Development Facility): 01 (One).
- Deputy Director (PDF): 02 (Two).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Officers of Central/State Govt.s/ Central/ State Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings possessing the following qualifications:
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or with five years regular service in a post in the Pay Band of Rs.15,600 - 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/- (Rs. 5,400/- for post 2) or equivalent; and
(ii) Minimum twelve (12) years (10 years for post 2) experience out of which at least five (5) years should be in appraisal, financing, monitoring, execution etc. of projects preferably in agribusiness/ agro- processing/ agro- marketing/ agro allied projects.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the crucial date for determining eligibility.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- Per Month for Post 1 and Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- Per Month for Post 2.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply on the plain paper (typewritten) along with attested photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), NOC from Head Office and ACR copies and Vigilance Clearance all to be sent to “The Managing Director, Small Farmers’ Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC), NCUI Auditorium Building, 5th Floor, 3, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016” on or before 31 March 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt. / State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.