Social Audit Unit, Uttar Dinajpur Jobs Notification: Office of the District Magistrate, Social Audit Unit, Uttar Dinajpur, Government of West Bengal invited applications for the recruitment on 320 posts of Village Resource Persons (VRPs) on purely daily work basis for conducting Social audit for Islampur, Goalpokher and Hemtabad Development Block for 2015-16 and 2016-17. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed by 11 November 2015.
Notification No. 26(7)/1/SA/UD dated 04.11.2015
Last Date of Application: 11 November 2015
Social Audit Unit, Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
Village Resource Persons (VRPs)– 320 Posts
Islampur Block – 130 (10 per Gram Panchayat)
Goalpokher-I– 140 (10 per Gram Panchayat)
Hemtabad– 50 (10 per Gram Panchayat)
Social Audit Unit, Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
• The candidates willing to apply for the post must be 10th pass or equivalent or above.
• They should have worked in MGNREGS or have family members who had worked under MGNREGS.
• Should not be related to PRIs and also not related with Project implementing Agency.
• Should preferably be women and/or belonging to SC/ST community.
• Should be resident of the concerned Block.
• Preference may be given for the previous experience on social audit.
Social Audit Unit, Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2015 Age Limit
Age: Minimum 18 years
Social Audit Unit, Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2015 Selection Procedure
1. Full marks- 50 (Madhyamik/equivalent -30 marks)
2. Writing skills – 10 Marks
3. Interview – 10 Marks
4. Preference may be given to higher qualification
How to Apply for Social Audit Unit, Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://uttardinajpur.gov.in and submitted the filled-in application form to the concerned BDO office. Last date of receiving application is 18 November 2015 during 11 AM to 4 PM.
Application Fee for Social Audit Unit, Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2015
For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.50/-
For all other candidates – Rs.300/-