Common Admission test is conducted by IIMs every year and over 3 lakhs aspirants sit for it. It is the most sought after entrance examination for MBA Admissions. Find here the Solved CAT 2000 Paper.
As per the pattern followed previously, CAT conducted in 2000 had 3 sections namely Data Interpretation & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability. There were 165 questions in this paper.
You can practice these questions as well which will help you improvise your skills pertaining to the latest CAT Exam Pattern. Few questions have been provided below. In order to practice the complete paper, follow the link provided at the end of these questions and test your aptitude for the upcoming CAT.
Practice Common Admission Test (CAT) 2000 Question Paper
Directions for question 46 to 50:
In each of the following sentences, parts of the sentence are left blank. Beneath each sentence, four different ways of completing the sentence are indicated. Choose the best alternative from among the four.
46. Though one eye is kept firmly on the ......., the company now also promotes .........contemporary art.
1) present, experimental
2) future, popular
3) present, popular
4) market, popular
47. The law prohibits a person from felling a sandalwood tree, even if it grows on one's own land, without prior permission from the government. As poor people cannot deal with the government, this legal provision leads to a rip-roaring business for ...... who care neither for the ........ nor for the trees.
1) middlemen, rich
2) the government, poor
3) touts, rich
4) touts, poor
48. It will take some time for many South Koreans to ............ the conflicting images of North Korea, let alone to ........... what to make of their northern cousins.
1) reconcile, decide
2) understand, clarify
3) make out, decide
4) reconcile, understand
49. In these bleak and depressing times of.........prices, non-performing governments and ........ crime rates, Sourav Ganguly has given us, Indians, a lot to cheer about.
1) escalating, increasing
2) spiralling, booming
3) spiralling, soaring
4) ascending, debilitating
50. The manners and .......... of the nouveau riche is a recurrent ......... in the literature.
1) style, motif
2) morals, story
3) wealth, theme.
4) morals, theme
We hope that the Solved Common Admission Test (CAT) 2000 Question Paper enabled you to understand the pattern and quality of questions which are provided in the exam to test the aptitude of CAT Exam takers.
Latest Updates about CAT Exam
For more updates on CAT Exam, keep visiting jagranjosh.com
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.