Railway Recruitment Cell, South East Central Railway invited application for recruitment to the post of Pay Band-1. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2013. The South East Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Bilaspur and comprises Nagpur division, reorganized Bilaspur division of South Eastern Railway and new Raipur division. This zone was the part of South Eastern Railway. This zone was inaugurated on 20 September 1998 and dedicated to nation on 5 April 2003.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31 July 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far Flung Areas: 14 August 2013
Name of Post: Pay Band-1
Total No. of Posts: 968 Posts
- Candidate should have 18 years and not below 33 years + extent of military service + 3 years for UR candidates as on 1 July 2013.
- Candidate should have 18 years and not below 38 years + extent of military service + 3 years for SC / ST candidates as on 1 July 2013.
- Candidate should have 18 years and not below 36 years + extent of military service + 3 years for OBC candidates as on 1 July 2013.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent or higher qualification.
- Ex-servicemen after putting in 15 years regular service and has passed Army Class-I Certificate or equivalent.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 1800
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of scrutiny of applications and there will be no written test, interviews or physical efficiency test.
- The panel of Ex. SM will be formed solely on the basis of the length of military service rendered subject to medical fitness.
- The candidates, who are empanelled, will be undergo medical fitness examination and as per medical classification they will be further considered for appointment based on vacancies available for that medical category.
- SC/ST/OBC category of Ex. SM placing in the panel shall be adjusted against their quota.
How to Apply:
- Eligible Ex-Servicemen may apply through prescribed application form, as given in the notification or may also be downloaded from website: http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill that form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of certificates, two self addressed envelope with postage stamp on each envelop and with super scribed on the top “Employment Notice No. P/SECR/RRC/ESM/02/2013, Recruitment to the post in Pay Band-1 with Grade Pay ` 1800/- against Ex-Servicemen Quota”.
- Application form should reach to “Deputy Chief Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, South East Central Railway, R.T.S. Colony, Near Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bilaspur - 495004 (Chhattisgarh)”.
For more information, CLICK HERE