South Western Command Composit Signal Regiment, Pin – 901 152, C/o 56 APO invites applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment of the following posts from citizens of India, who are willing to serve any where in India (preferably stations at Suratgarh, Lalgarh and Bathinda) and fulfilling the requisite Qualifications/specifications as mentioned below on prescribed format. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. (Published on 5 April 2014)
Details of Posts
Civilian Switch Board Operator (CSBO) Grade - II”: 04 (Four). [01 – UR, 01 – SC & 02 – OBC].
- Matric or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Proficiency of handling Private Board Exchange (PBX) Board.
- Fluency in spoken English/ Hindi.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age limit for the candidate will be between 18 to 25 Years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation upto 03 years for OBC Candidates and 05 Years in case of SC/ ST Candidates.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Pay Band PB – 1 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper in the prescribed format which can be downloaed from the website www.punecenexcise.gov.in along with relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, Sports certificates, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and Two self addressed envelopes duly affixed postage stamp of Rs 10/- to be enclosed along with application be forwarded to The Commanding Officer, South Western Command Composite Sig Regt, Pin-901152, C/o 56 APO within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit. The selection process will comprise of written test, practical test and interview. Final merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, practical test and interview.
- Only shortlisted candidate based on performance in written examination will be called for interview cum practical test by the selection board.