The School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada invited application for recruitment of faculty & non faculty positions. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 6 January 2014. The School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada is one of the three School of Planning and Architecture (SPAs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2008 as an autonomous institute and a fully Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI).
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 6 January 2014
• Professor: 1 Post
• Associate Professor: 2 Posts
• Assistant Professor: 4 Posts
• Professor: 4 Posts
• Associate Professor: 8 Posts
• Assistant Professor: 11 Posts
Non faculty positions
• Deputy Registrar: 1 Post
• Assistant Registrar: 2 Posts
• Section Officer: 4 Posts
• Assistant Librarian: 1 Post
• Private Secretary: 1 Post
• Graphic Designer / Senior Technical Assistant(Publications): 1 Post
• Accountant: 1 Post
• Personal Assistant: 2 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 43
• Candidate age should not be more than 42 years for Deputy Registrar.
• Candidate age should not be more than 45 years for Assistant Librarian, Private Secretary and Graphic Designer / Senior Technical Assistant (Publications).
• Candidate age should not be more than 35 years for Assistant Registrar and Section Officer.
• Candidate age should not be more than 40 years for Accountant.
• Candidate age should not be more than 32 years for Personal Assistant.
• Professor: PhD with minimum 60% aggregate marks at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Planning Discipline or Architecture discipline. Minimum 10 years experience in teaching or Post Doctoral Research or Professional work.
• Associate Professor: PhD with 60% aggregate marks at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Planning or Architecture or in relevant discipline. Minimum 8 years of experience in teaching or Post Doctoral Research or Professional work.
• Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with First Class or 60% aggregate marks at any one of the levels in discipline of Planning or Architecture or in relevant discipline.
• Deputy Registrar: A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale along with 9 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000 and above with experience in educational administration.
• Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of “B’ in the UGC seven point scale with good academic record along with 5 years of experience as Section Officer or equivalent in the field of Establishment or administration or academics or its equivalent.
• Section Officer: A Master’s degree from a recognized University with five years of continuous service holding analogous post on regular basis in Universities or Technological Institutions.
• Assistant Librarian: Masters Degree in Library Science or Information science or Documentation Science or equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade and consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerisation of library.
• Private Secretary: Graduation from a recognized university with good academic record. At least 3 years experience as personal assistant in Central or State Govt or any PSU or Corporation or Autonomous bodies or Reputed Institutions.
• Graphic Designer / Senior Technical Assistant (Publications): Master Degree in Design or PG Diploma in Design with 2 years experience in publishing Industry. Adequate working knowledge of publishing platforms like Adobe CS/ Corel / Quark etc.
• Accountant: Masters Degree in Commerce with good academic record. At least 3 years experience in the field of Audit or Accounts or Finance or Stores or Purchase in a Government or Semi Government or Autonomous bodies or Institutions of repute or Recognised University.
• Personal Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University and Diploma in Stenography & Secretarial Practice from a reputed Institute with a typing speed of 100 / 40 w.p.m. in English shorthand / typing with computer knowledge and having 3 years experience in Secretarial or Clerical work.
Candidates need to pay the fee for faculty positions of Rs.1000/- (for General and OBC candidates) and for non-faculty positions Rs.500/- (for General and OBC candidates) by Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada payable at Vijayawada.
• Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.10000
• Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9000
• Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6000
• Deputy Registrar: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.7600
• Assistant Registrar: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.5400
• Section Officer: Rs. 9300-34800 + AGP Rs.4800
• Assistant Librarian: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6000
• Private Secretary: Rs. 9300-34800 + AGP Rs.4600
• Graphic Designer/Senior Technical Assistant (Publications): Rs. 9300-34800 + AGP Rs.4600
• Accountant: Rs. 9300-34800 + AGP Rs.4200
• Personal Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800 + AGP Rs.4200
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination/interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the Website: www.spav.ac.in
• The application complete in all respects along with the passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates, three references and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste, DD and experience should be sent in a sealed envelope super scribing Application for the post of ___________________ S. No ( ) to the Recruitment Section, School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada Sy. No. 71/1, NH – 5, Nidamanuru, Vijayawada – 521 104, Andhra Pradesh, India latest by 6 January 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Anna University Recruitment 2018, 52 Vacancies for Professional Asst, Clerical Asst and Other Posts
Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Angul Recruitment 2018, Apply for 72 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
ICMR-NIARI Recruitment 2018 for 18 Junior Nurse and Technician Posts
ICAR-CIFRI Recruitment 2018, Walk-In for 9 Young Professional Posts