Spices Board Job Notification 2017: Spices Board has invited applications for 3 posts of Trainees in Quality Evaluation Laboratory. The eligible candidates can appear for a Walk-In-Test. The date of the test is 02 March 2017.
- Date of Walk-In-Test : 02 March 2017
Spices Board Vacancy Details
- Sample Receipt Desk Trainees : 2 Posts
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) : 1 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Posts 2017
- Sample Receipt Desk Trainees : Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with computer knowledge.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) : M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology.
Age should not exceed 35 years
How to Apply for Spices Board Trainee Posts 2017
The selections will be made based upon a Walk-In-Test along with the relevant documents. The date of the test will be 02 March 2017 at 9:00 AM. The test will be conducted at Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab, Plot No.R-11, SIPCOT Industrial Complex,Gummidipoondi,Thiruvallur Dist. Tamil Nadu – 601 201.