SSC CPO Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is looking to recruit Indian Nations Female and Male for Sub Inspector (Executive) for Delhi Police and Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF. Willing persons can appear for SSC CPO SI Exam 2022 for which applications are invited on the commission website i.e. ssc.nic.in up to 30 August 2022.
A total of 4300 vacancies will be filled. SSC will select the candidates on the basis of a Computer Based Exam (CBE) followed by the Physical Exam, Paper-II (English language & Comprehension) and a Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SSC SI Recruitment 2022 is Graduation and the age of the candidates should be 20 to 25 years.
Students can check the exam pattern, and the important dates application process in the article below:
SSC CPO 2022 Vacancy Details
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male - 228
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female - 112
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs - 3960
SSC CPO 2022 Important Dates
|SSC CPO 2022 Notification||10 August 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022 Registration Starting Date||10 August 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022 Registration Starting Date||30 August 2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||30 August 2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||31 August 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during
Working hours of Bank)
|31 August 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022 Application Edit Date||01 September|
|SSC CPO Paper 1 Date||November 2022|
|SSC CPO Result Date 2022||to be announced|
SSC CPO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
SSC CPO 2022 Age Limit:
20 to 25 years
SSC CPO 2022 Salary:
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: - Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) - (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police - Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
Selection Process for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
The selection will be done in 5 stages:
- Paper-I Online Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper-II Descriptive Type Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- Document Verification
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2022
- Subjects - General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension
- Number of questions - Each subject will have 50 questions
- Marks - Each section carries 50 marks
- Time - 2 hours
- Nagtive Markong - 0.25 Marks for each wrng answer
SSC CPO PET 2022
SSC CPO PST 2022
For male candidates:
- 100-metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chance
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
For female candidates:
- 100-metre race in 18 seconds
- 800-metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances
SSC CPO 2022 Paper 2
Candidates will be given 200 questions on English language & Comprehension of 200 marks to be compketed in two hours. There will be a negative marking of 0.25
SSC CPO Admit Card 2022
Admission Certificates for all stages of examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission
SSC CPO Result 2022
The result will also be declared on the commission website after each stage of the exam.
How to Submit SSC CPO Form 2022 ?
- Go to the official website of SSC and register for the exam by clicking on the “Register Now‟ link provided in “Login” Section
- Add basic details, Additional details and contact details and Upload scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- After registration, Login to the online system through your Registration Number and password on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in).
- Click the 'Apply' link in 'Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022‟ Section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Fill the asked details
- Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill up Captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and submit the Application.
- Submit fee, if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. You should take printout of the application form for their own records
Rs. 100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.