SSC Delhi Police 2020 Constable Exam Important Computer Knowledge Topics & Questions (10 Marks): Check Preparation Strategy to score high marks in online exam
SSC Delhi Police 2020 Constable Exam Important Computer Knowledge Topics & Questions (10 Marks): Get the details of Important Computer Knowledge Topics & Questions (10 Marks) that have maximum chances of coming in the SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Online Exam to be held from 27th Nov to 14th Dec 2020.
SSC Delhi Police 2020 Constable Exam Important Computer Knowledge Topics & Questions (10 Marks): SSC will conduct CBE for the recruitment of 5846 Vacancies of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. The online exam will be conducted from 27th November to 14th December 2020 across different examination centers. It will consist of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided into four sections having 100 questions of 100 marks with the following composition:
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam Pattern
Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks
Duration/ Time Allowed
Part-D: Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- The question paper shall be of Matriculation Level.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Let’s look in detail the topics that will get covered in Part-D: Computer Knowledge Section of SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam:
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam: Computer Knowledge Topics (10 Marks)
The questions will be designed to test the Basic Computer Knowledge of the candidates and will be asked from the below topics:
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas),
- Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/ receiving of Emails and its related functions).
- WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).
So, the questions from this section will be mainly from Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc.
Sample Questions of Computer Knowledge Section for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam
1. Each box in a spreadsheet is called a _____________
- empty space
2. In word processing, an efficient way to move the 3rd paragraph to place it after the 5th paragraph is:
- copy and paste
- copy, cut and paste
- cut, copy and paste
- cut and paste
3. WWW means ___________
- World Wide Wonder
- World Wide Wizard
- World Wide Web
- Wide World Web
4. A _____________ is a collection of data that is stored electronically as a series of records in a table.
- web page
5. = SUM (B1:B8) is an example ______________
- cell address
6. FTP is an acronym for–
- File Transaction Protocol
- File Truncation Protocol
- File Translation Protocol
- File Transfer Protocol
7. What is the extension of a Microsoft Word document?
8. When the margins on both sides are straight and equal, then there is ____________ in the document.
- full justification
- full alignment
- left justification
- right justification
9. What is the storage area for email messages called?
- A folder
- A directory
- A mailbox
- The hard disk
10. Documents converted to ………… can be published to the Web.
- doc file
- machine language