SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 for Srinagar Center: Staff Selection Commission, Sri Nagar has released the admit card for Computer Based Test Phase I Exam for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019. Candidates can download the e-admit card from the SSC MTS North Western Region official website i.e. www. sscnwr.org.
SSC has rescheduled the exam for Srinagar. Now, the exam will be conducted on 27 September 2019. SSC Srinagar MTS Admit Card 2019 link is also given below.
Candidates can download their admit card by providing their Registration ID, Roll Number/ Name and Date of Birth.
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 for Srinagar Center?
- Visit the official website of the SSC North Western Region i.e. www. sscnwr.org
- Click on the link ‘RE-SCHEDULING OF MTS (NT) EXAM-2019 OF REMAINING CANDIDATES OF SRINAGAR CENTRE ADMIT CARD STATUS/DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD TO BE HELD ON 27/09/2019’
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the “Search” button
- Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- Take a printout of the future use
Candidates are advised to carry their admit card along with ID proof (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar (not Xerox copy of Aadhaar), Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee, College / University Photo ID card, if still studying, in ORIGINAL at the exam centre.