Mathematics is one such subject which cannot be learned by just reading the concepts and definitions but it requires an intensive practice to achieve good results. To help students get enough practice, NCERT books offer a variety of questions at the end of each chapter. These can be short or long answer type questions, multiple choice type questions or fill-in-the-blanks questions. Students must try to get appropriate answers to all these questions as it will help to get a thorough understanding of each topic and gain confidence to solve other related problems in the examinations.
To help students find the right approach to all the NCERT questions, we are providing detailed and accurate solutions. These solutions will help you know the right explanation for each NCERT question and understand the technique to write perfect answers in the annual examinations.
Here we are providing NCERT solutions for CBSE Class 11 Maths Chapter 15, Statistics. These NCERT solutions have been prepared by the subject matter experts. The step wise structure of solutions will help students with easy and simple understanding of the concept and technique implied in solving each question.
Main topics discussed in Class 11 Mathematics chapter- Statistics are:
- Measures of Dispersion
- Mean Deviation
- Mean deviation for ungrouped data
- Mean deviation for grouped data
- Limitations of mean deviation
- Variance and Standard Deviation
- Standard Deviation
- Standard deviation of a discrete frequency distribution
- Standard deviation of a continuous frequency distribution
- Shortcut method to find variance and standard deviation
- Analysis of Frequency Distributions
- Comparison of two frequency distributions with same mean.
Students may download all the NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics chapter – Statistics, in PDF format.
Some of the questions and their solutions from NCERT Solutions for Class 11: Statistics, are as follows:
To get all the NCERT Solutions, click on the following link: