While preparing for exams students should emphasise more on reading the NCERT books as these books are written in the most lucid manner to help students clear the theoretical concepts and make the fundamentals strong. Students should also practice the questions given in the NCERT textbooks as these questions are not only important for examination but also essential for understanding the concepts in a better way.
To help students access the accurate solutions to all NCERT questions, our experts have solved all the questions in detail but simple language.
Here we are providing the NCERT solutions for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics Chapter 10 - Straight Lines. All these solutions have been prepared by the subject experts and have been revised to bring the accurate study material for our students.
Main topics discussed in Class 11 Mathematics chapter- Straight Lines are:
- Slope of a line
- Slope of a line when coordinates of any two points on the line are given
- Conditions for parallelism and perpendicularity of lines in terms of their slopes
- Angle between two lines
- Collinearity of three points
- Various forms of the equation of a Line
- Horizontal and vertical lines
- Point-slope form
- Two-point form
- Slope-intercept form
- Intercept – form
- Normal form
- General equation of a line
- Different forms of Ax + By + C = 0
- Distance of a point from a line
- Distance between two parallel lines.
Students may download all the NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics chapter – Straight Lines, in PDF format.
Some of the questions and their solutions from NCERT Solutions for Class 11: Straight Lines, are as follows:
To get all the NCERT Solutions, click on the following link: