Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019: Telangana High Court has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Steno, Junior Asst and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 4 September 2019.
A total of 1589 vacancies have been notified under High Court of Telanaga. Minimum qualification required for these posts is 12th and Graduate. Candidates can apply to these posts from 5 August 2019 onwards. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit and other qualification in this article.
- Commencement of submission of application: 5 August 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 4 September 2019
Telangana High Court Vacancy Details
- Office Subordinate (09/2019) – 686 Posts
- Junior Assistant (02/2019) – 277 Posts
- Typist (03/2019)- 146 Posts
- Copyist (06/2019)-122 Posts
- Process Server (08/2019)- 127 Posts
- Field Assistant (04/2019) – 65 Posts
- Stenographer Gr III (01/2019)- 54 Posts
- Examiner (05/2019) – 57 Posts
- Record Assistant (07/2019) – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Steno, Junior Asst and Other Posts
- Office Subordinate (09/2019) – Candidate should have a degree in the concerned subject.
- Junior Assistant (02/2019), Typist (03/2019)- Candidate should be intermediate pass and should have computer knowledge.
- Copyist (06/2019, Process Server (08/2019), Field Assistant (04/2019), Examiner (05/2019), Record Assistant (07/2019) – 12th pass.
- Stenographer Gr III (01/2019) - Candidate should have a degree in the concerned subject.
Age Limit - 18 to 34 years
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 4 September 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.