Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Child Development Project Officer/Additional Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 16 October 2017.
NOTIFICATION NO.: 50/2017
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 18 September 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 16 October 2017
Telangana State PSC Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Child Development Project Officer/Additional Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Department
- No. of the Post: 68 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Child Development Project Officer post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidates should have Degree in Home Science or Social Work or Sociology of any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Between 18-44 years
Application Fee for Child Development Project Officer post
- General: Rs.200/- for Application Processing Fee + Rs.120/- for Examination Fee
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State, Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State and PH & Ex-service men: Nil
How to Apply for TSPSC Child Development Project Officer Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in on or before 16 October 2017.