CBSE Class 12th Chapter, The p-Block Elements (Group 18) carries 08 Marks in board exam. Experts of Jagranjosh.com offer the best practice material that covers all important questions so that students will not miss any portion while preparing for board exams or competitive exams. Consider the mentioned terms/questions at the time of studying.
- Why are group 18TH elements known as noble gases?
- Explain the inert nature of noble gases?
- Why do noble elements have very low boiling point? Give example of the element with least boiling point of all known metal?
- Draw the following structures on the basis of the VSEPR theory:
- Is hydrolysis of XeF4 is a redox reaction?
- Why is helium used in diving apparatus?
- Why is argon introduced in metallurgical process?
- Why is helium used in MRI apparatus?
- Why aren’t there many compounds made of noble metals except for xenon?
- What is the difficulty arising with radon?
- Give reason for the large atomic mass of noble gases?
- Arrange in increasing order: Ra, He, Kr and Ne on the basis of ionization enthalpy?
Visit continuously in CBSE Section to get SOLVED & UNSOLVED question papers, Sample papers, online test with solution, study material, NCERT Solutions And Much More………