TIFR Job Notification: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Hyderabad (TIFR) invited the applications for the post of Project Scientific Officer / Project Clerk. The eligible Candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format before 17 October 2017.
- Advertisement Number - 2017/04
- Last Date of Application – 17 October 2017
TIFR Vacancy Details
- Project Scientific Officer – 01 Post
- Project Clerk - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientific Officer / Project Clerk
Educational Qualification for Project Scientific Officer:
Ph. D in any science/science communication field
Educational Qualification for Project Clerk:
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks (aggregate).
- Knowledge of computer and use of personal computers and applications.
- Candidates with good typing skills may be given preference
- Project Scientific Officer - 35 Years
- Project Clerk - 28 Years
Experience Required for Project Scientific Officer Post
- Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in demonstrated scientific communication skills reaching out to lay audience.
- Candidates should have outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English displayed in terms of articles written by them in different streams of media.
- Candidates need to submit minimum three examples of their science writing skills in any streams of news, social or print media
Experience Required for Project Clerk Post
Minimum one year post-qualification experience as a Clerk in administrative matters and correspondence in large and reputed organization
How to Apply for the TIFR Project Scientific Officer / Project Clerk Post Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 18 September, 2017 to 17 October 2017 by visiting http://recruitment.tifrh.res.in/.