Tata Memorial Centre Hospital (TMC Hospital) Job Notification: Tata Memorial Centre Hospital (TMC Hospital) has invited applications for the Assistant Professor and Medical Superintendent posts. The eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 01 November 2019.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 01 November 2019 at 5:30 pm
Tata Memorial Centre Hospital (TMC Hospital) Assistant Professor and Medical Superintendent Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor: 10 Posts
- Medical Superintendent: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 16 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and Medical Superintendent Job
- Assistant Professor: D./D.N.B. (Anaesthesia) or (equivalent post Graduate Degree in Anesthesiology) recognized by MCI with 3 year's post M.D./D.N.B. experience in Anesthesia in a Teaching Hospital. Applicants with less than 3 year's but more than 1 year experience after M.D./D.N.B. will be considered for lower grade
- MS (Medical Superintendent): MD/MBBS with full time PG in Hospital Administration (MHA) or a recognized qualification thereto from a recognized University in India or abroad. Applicants should have minimum 10 years' experience after Post Graduation in a reputed hospital (at least 300 beds).
Salary: Rs.78,800 per month Level 12, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Last date for online application is 01 November 2019 upto 05:30 pm & receiving hard copy of online applications is 08 November 2019. It is mandatory to submit online application.