Non Medical Jobs
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Jobs Notification: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has invited applications for the post of Nurse, LDC, Scientist, Technician and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 April 2018
TMC Vacancy Details
- Scientific Officer C – 11 Posts
- House Keeper – 1 Post
- Assistant Medical Social Worker – 2 Posts
- Pharmacist B – 2 Posts
- Technician C – 4 Posts
- Sub Officer – 1 Post
- Nurse A (Female) – 69 Posts
- Senior Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Deputy Controller of Accounts– 1 Post
- Deputy Administrative Officer– 1 Post
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer– 2 Posts
- Assistant Purchase and Stores Officer– 1 Post
- Assistant– 9 Posts
- LDC – 29 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer– 1 Post
- Security Assistant – 4 Posts
- Technical A (Wireman Air Conditioning)- 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Nurse, LDC, Scientist, Technician and Other Posts
- Sub Officer – Should have completed Sub Officer Course conducted by National Fire Service College, Nagpur and minimum experience of 3 years in Industrial Fire Services.
- Nurse A (Female) – General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Senior Administrative Officer – Graduate with Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Human Resources Management and/or Law.
- Deputy Controller of Accounts– ICWAI / FCA / MBA (Finance) with 8 years experience in Financial Management and Managerial Information System
- Deputy Administrative Officer– Graduate with Post Graduate degree/diploma in H.R.D / Labour Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations.
- Assistant Administrative Officer – Graduate in any discipline with a Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Human Resource Management / Healthcare Management from a reputed Institution.
- Assistant– Graduate in any discipline, Diploma in Computer with 5 years of clerical experience preferably in hospital, Central Govt., Autonomous Body.
- LDC – H.S.C. plus computer course of minimum 3 months duration
- Security Assistant – B. Pharm with minimum 1-year experience OR D. Pharm with minimum 3 years experience working in Dispensary / Pharmacy of the Hospital having minimum 200 beds.
- Technical A (Wireman Air Conditioning) - SSC plus ITI /NCVT in the trade of Wireman from a Govt. recognized institute.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for TMC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply on or before 27 April 2018. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of online application to HR and Admin Coordinator, Tata Memorial Centre on or before 9 May 2018.