TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO), Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) have published the employment notification for the post of Gangman (Trainee) through direct recruitment on 07 March 2019. A total of 5000 vacancies notified for Gangman (Trainee) jobs. Eligible and Interested can apply through Online mode only from 22 March 2019 (Friday) onwards.
TNEB Applications for Gangman are invited only through Online Mode from 22 March 2019 to 22 April 2019. The last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank is 24 April 2019.
The candidates on their selection in respect of Gangman (Trainee), would be placed under two year training period with a consolidated pay of 15,000/- pm and after successful completion of the training period they will be placed at level -1 in the pay matrix (i.e., Rs.16,400 – 51,500).
Candidates seeking to apply for TANGEDCO 5000 Gangman post should studied upto fifth standard. More information on TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 like age limit, selection process etc, are given belo in this article.
Notification Number - 1/2019
- Starting Date of Online Application – 22 March 2019
- Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents – 22 April 2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank – 24 April 2019
TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancy Details
Gangman (Trainee)- 5000 Posts
Rs. 15,000 per month
Eligibility Criteria for Gangman (Trainee) Posts
- Studied upto fifth standard
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification. Note: Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply.
- If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test as prescribed in the Service Regulation. ii. All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and Open Market candidates shall apply through online to appear for the physical test.
Selection Procedure for Gangman (Trainee) Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Test (like Pole climbing, fixing of Cross Arm, etc.,). followed by Competitive Written Examination
How to Apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in from 22 March 2019 to 22 April 2019.
- Examination Fees (OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC) - Rs. 1000/-
- Examination Fees (SC, SCA, ST) – Rs. 500/-
- Examination Fees – Rs. 500/-