Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) Job Notification: Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) has invited applications for the Professor, Librarian and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 25 September 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 25 September 2019
Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) Professor, Librarian and Other Vacancy Details
- Professor (Law): 02 Posts
- Associate Professor (Law): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Law): 12 Posts
- Associate Professor (English): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Economics): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (History): 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Librarian and Other Job
- Professor: i. An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II of the UGC Regulation 2018.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- Associate Professor: i. A good academic record, with a Ph. D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a pointscale, wherever the grading system is followed).
iii. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy Five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, of the UGC Regulation 2018.
- Assistant Professor: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a pointscale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Relaxations of 5% shall be allowed at the Master Level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Caste (A)/Scheduled Tribe / BC(O)/ MBC/BCM/DNC/Differently Abled Category for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment . The eligibility marks of 55% (or equivalent grade) and the relaxation of 5% to the above mentioned categories are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks procedure.
- Deputy Librarian: i) A Master‘s Degree in library science/information science/documentation science, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point –scale, wherever grading system is followed.
- ii) Eight years’ experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
iii) Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in library.
- iv) A Ph.D. Degree in library science/ Information science/Documentation Science/Archives and manuscript keeping/computerization of library.
- Assistant Librarian: i) A Master‘s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point –scale, wherever the grading system is followed)
- ii) A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library.
iii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, or the Tamil Nadu SLET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 25 September 2019.